“The sovereign invigorator of the body is exercise, and of all the exercise, walking is the best.” Thomas Jefferson
Every day is a brand new day!!! Why not we start it but doing something that is great for your body and mind??? So kick, start your day with a morning walk. Walking is a gentle, low-impact form of exercise, which is easy to do, free of cost and suitable for people of all ages and most abilities. Here is why it is so good for you:
- It gives you energy – Brisk walk is one of the best natural energizers around. It boosts circulation and increases oxygen supply to each and every cell in your body, helping you to feel more alert and alive.
- It strengthens your heart – Regular walking has been shown to reduce your risk of heart disease and stroke. It lowers levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol while increasing levels of HDL (good) cholesterol and keeps blood pressure in check.
- It keeps weight in check – With walking, weight loss tends to occur at a steady, healthy pace that is not too fast or slow.
- It increases stamina – Walking regularly at a good speed also improves muscle strength and endurance.
- It’s good for your bones – Walking is a great way of strengthening your bones. Walking 30 minutes a day actually increases bone density and slows down bone loss in the legs. This low-impact exercise also targets your spine, legs and hips.
It really does not matter if you walk in the park; on the road; up the stairs; on a treadmill; in a long corridor. You don’t need expensive equipment or a partner to do this. You don’t even have to allocate separate time for walking. We can walk to a shop, to school, to work. So if you’re in the mood for a good, safe workout, just start walking! Walking helps you relax. Walking is fun! Wouldn’t it be nice if you had the analytics of your walk?? This is where simpliFITy comes into play. We provide you with reminders and analytics to make your walk schedule more interesting.
More – www.simplifity.com
Unable to walk for 30 minutes at a time? Do short walks of 4-5 minutes multiple times a day. simpliFITy will help you do these short walks. Click here to know more and download